What is Nature’s Secret Moringa?
- Moringa is known by some as the natural Miracle Tree, a tree that is packed with so much nutrition. Scientifics call it one of the most Powerful Foods on the planet.
- The plant is 100% natural.
- Moringa plant possesses unique nutritional qualities that hold promise to millions of impoverished communities around the world that lack in many nutritional supplements.
- Moringa contains a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, anti –oxidants, etc. This makes it one of the most nutritious plants ever discovered. It is one of the richest sources of essential nutrients that are often lacking in people's diets that the body needs. All the nutrients when consumed regularly will improve the nutritional status of our body. Since Moringa is a real food, the nutrients are 'food-state' meaning the body recognizes the nutrients and absorbs them easier than most chemically made nutrients.
- A moderate daily dose of Moringa powder provides you with a healthy amount of daily nutrients that your body can use with maximum efficiency.
- The leaves are an excellent source of protein that can be rarely found in any other herbs and green leafy vegetables. 100g of fresh raw leaves provide 9.8 g of protein or about 17.5% of daily-required levels. Dry, powdered leaves indeed are a much-concentrated source of many quality amino acids.
- By giving your body what it needs, the body can repair itself and function in an optimal state. Moringa is an effective food-source, making it a more efficient process for the body to absorb what it requires. The body uses energy to clean itself all the time. The problem with nutrition is not the quantity of food, but the quality of food we eat with people needing about 40 different nutrients to be healthy.
- Research studies have shown that consumption of fruits/vegetables rich in vitamin C helps the body develop immunity against infectious agents.
- Our Moringa is 100% Organic and completely pure.
It is available in three easy to take forms:
Unlike other multivitamins available in supermarkets and pharmacies that are created in laboratories, Moringa is a 100% naturally harvested source of nutrients which is effortlessly absorbed by the body. Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic. It is definitely a healing food and should be added to any diet to maintain optimum health.
Moringa has been studied extensively throughout the globe and found to be helpful of coping with and healing from a variety of conditions, diseases and illnesses. Current research, consisting of many highly reputable medical, science, and globally recognized health institutions, suggests that Moringa Oleifera possesses numerous therapeutic properties.
The benefits of using Nature’s Secret Moringa are:
- Moringa leaves can prevent up to 300 diseases and disorders of the body.
- Nourishes and boosts the immune system.
- Increases focus, mental clarity and stamina.
- Increases the body’s natural defences.
- Promotes the cell structure of the body.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight.
- It is a nutrition booster and a non-sugar based energizer.
- Detoxifies the Body System.
- Assists with Menopause.
- It’s a natural laxative when it is taken on an empty stomach.
- Assists in balancing the cholesterol levels.
- Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar levels within a normal range.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
- Controls Rheumatism and Arthritis.
- Relieves stress.
- Controls Anaemia and Insomnia.
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
- May improve mental and cognitive clarity via many amino acids and B vitamins.
- Improves mobility and flexibility.
- Faster recovery so you can train harder.
- Purifies and assists the typical functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- Promotes good digestion.
- Moringa is an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Increases vitality.
- Enhances the skin and lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moringa is great for hair and nails.
- Promotes healthy veins and arteries,
- Assists with malnutrition
- Assist with prenatal and postnatal conditions.
- Increases increase sex drive.
Moringa is the best supplement for a healthy lifestyle as it consists of:
- 90 Nutrients
- 18 Amino Acids
- 46 Anti-Oxidants
- 36 Anti-Inflammatory compounds
All the nutrients when consumed regularly will improve the nutritional status of the body. It is easy to take Moringa daily and when taken can enhance the human body with building a strong immune system. This is why many people refer to Moringa as the best natural source of anti-oxidants.
- 14 times more calcium than Milk
- 9 times more Iron than Spinach
- 4 times more Potassium than Bananas
- Calcium and magnesium – In one serving of Moringa provides us with approximately 60 % of our RDI of calcium and 30 % of our RDI of magnesium.
- - Calcium is needed to build strong bones and teeth. It is very important during the childhood years. Calcium builds strong bones and teeth and assists in blood clotting. Deficiencies are common in pregnant and breastfeeding women and can cause rickets, bone pain and muscle weakness.
- - Magnesium helps the body to maintain and repair cells while providing energy.
- We find the following vitamins:
- Moringa contains high levels of Vitamin A (beta carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Vitamin K.
It works as a, thermo genic, digestive, carminative, anthelmintic, constipating, anti-inflammatory, emmenagogue, diuretic, ophthalmic, expectorant and stimulant. They are useful in dyspepsia, anorexia, verminosis, diarrhoea, colic, flatulence, paralysis, inflammations, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, fever,
and strangury, vesical and renal calculi. It is used in cough, asthma, bronchitis, pectoral diseases, splenomegaly, epilepsy and cardiopathy.
The factory follows strict levels of hygiene and quality control to ensure that our Moringa products are of the highest quality without any additives, any fillers and are sanitary and safe for human consumption.
Moringa powder can be used as an every-day food item in a multitude of ways. It can be taken alone with water or blended into juices, in ready-made meals, cereals, smoothies, breads, pastas, fritters, condiments, instant soups, curries, sauces, etc.
Moringa is sometimes applied directly to the skin . It is also used topically for treating pockets of infection (abscesses), athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease (gingivitis), snakebites, warts, and wounds.
Moringa can also be used in the:
- Production of health foods
- Supplement production
- Cosmetics industry
Moringa is used for “tired blood” (anaemia); arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma; cancer; constipation; diabetes; diarrhoea; epilepsy; stomach pain; stomach and intestinal ulcers; intestinal spasms; headache; heart problems; high blood pressure; kidney stones; fluid retention; thyroid disorders; and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections.
Helps To Lose Weight!!!
- One of the functions of the Moringa is to protect the human body by healing the liver through detoxification. Our liver is the most effected part of our body when it comes to nutrition. By giving it too much unhealthy food our liver overstrains and becomes very toxic. The primary function of the body is to have our liver functioning optimally and the primary function of the Moringa is to DETOX the liver.
- Moringa provides the body with the nutrients it needs, while helping it to detoxify and get rid of any unwanted elements. Weight loss cannot occur if your liver is toxic for a number of reasons; but the most important will be because a toxic liver is unable to break down fats.
- The Moringa leaf has the highest nutrient of any known plant on the planet and is 100% pure organic. Moringa leaves are packed full of many nutrients the body needs, in a highly bio-available food state in a way that not many other modern foods supply the body with. India’s ancient tradition of Ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree. Moringa delivers Anti-Inflammatory Support. Several compounds in the Moringa plant are known to support normal anti-inflammatory activity in the body.
- The Moringa plant provides the nutrient benefits that so many diets lack. In fact, we are receiving an average of 75% less nutrient value from current calories consumed
The appropriate oral dose of Moringa depends on several factors such as the consumer’s age, health, and several other conditions.
- We advised to start with half a teaspoon per day for 3 to 5 days, always with food.
- After 3 to 5 days increase your intake. Later on you can increase to 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day or according to your individual requirements.
- With taking the tablets, we recommend 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening taken with or after meals.
- After two weeks of regular use you can begin to make changes in how much and how often you take Moringa.
- We advise to take it regularly as part of your diet.
- Has been clinically proven to increase the production of breast milk irrespective of whether it is consumed before or after birth.
- Once one has been using Moringa powder for a few weeks, the body will let you know about the dosage. If you start to feel a negative impact, lessen the dosage and or decrease the frequency of intake. Your body is unique, pay attention to the signals it gives you.
- If you are recovering from illness or suffer from any chronic condition it is advised to increase the dosage.
- Do not take too much too soon! All in excess is not good.
- Do not take Moringa on an empty stomach unless for use as a natural laxative.